In society today, social media and image has led to a strong focus on physical appearances and status that can lead to self-doubt and insecurity. When someone in your life makes you feel as if you are anything less than how you want to be perceived, I challenge you to stop and reflect. How do you see yourself? How do you truly want others to perceive you and the life you live?
The following are the things that I would rather you see than my outer beauty…
1. Captivating: One glance as I enter a room will completely steal your breath away not because of my physical beauty because of timeless qualities that garner and hold the attention of those who are around me.
2. Genuine: I want to be raw. Vulnerable. Exposed to the world. Completely, openly myself.
3. Confidence: Not by any mean arrogant, but through strength and elegance. Through embracing self-worth I want to be seen as approachable and always quick to engage.
4. Magnetic: I want people to feel drawn to me. I want something to be different about me that people recognize at first glance.
5. Dependable: I want to pride myself on being there when needed most.
6. Humble: I want to recognize my abilities, but not be arrogant or vain.
7. Respected: I want to be treated with deferential regard and esteem. I want my opinions to matter and be held in regard.
8. Enthralling: I want you to be hanging on my every word; eager to hear more. Engaging, inspirational, and uplifting.
9. Intoxicating…and I want you addicted. I want to be that someone you just can’t help but want more of.
10. Stimulating: I want to be Irrational. Exhilarating. Unpredictable. I want to keep you guessing, keep your heart pounding and your blood rushing.
11. Empathetic: I want to be able to understand your actions, be aware of, sensitive to, and vicariously experience your most intense feelings.
12. Loving: When my name is spoken, I want my warmth, kindness, openness and caring nature to come to mind.
13. Vibrant: I want to be striking, bold, dynamic, and pulsating with life.
14. Philosophical: I want to ask the tough questions that get you thinking about the meaning of life and our purpose. To embrace knowledge, question values, develop purpose and embrace your own creativity.
15. Intelligent: I want to be perceptive and open-minded. Able to engage in reflection and independent thought. Creative. Intuitive. Rational.
16. Philanthropic: I want to give and be generous.
17. Conscientious: I want to serve others with selflessness intentions and always think of how my actions impact others.
18. Curious: And I never want to stop searching for answers and to keep asking questions.
19. Zealous: I want to be known for my positivity, perseverance, excitement, dedication, courage, determination, and generosity.
20. Passionate…and for it to be obvious what my passions are.
21. Alluring: I want to draw people in.
22. Authentic: I don’t want anyone to ever question whether I am being genuine or telling the truth.
23. Novaturient…about my own life. I never want to settle but seek out powerful and positive changes in my life, my behavior, and the situations that present themselves.
24. Numinous: I want to be that experience that makes you fearful yet fascinated, awed yet attracted; feeling overcome with emotion and inspired.
25. Livsnjutare: I want to love life deeply and live to the extreme.